Wood Preservatives

These are hazardous materials and must be brought to the annual Household Hazardous Waste Day, or the Regional Hazardous Waste Collection Sites at the Colrain and Conway transfer stations.
Disposal is available for residents of Orange at their town's transfer station.
There may be a disposal fee.

Appears in: What Do I Do With...?