Used Motor Oil

This is hazardous material and must be brought to the annual Household Hazardous Waste Day, or the Regional Hazardous Waste Collection Sites at the Colrain and Conway transfer stations. Often auto repair and parts stores will accept used oil, especially if you bought new oil from them!
Disposal for town residents only at Buckland Highway Garage, Erving Highway Garage, Montague Recycling Center, Orange Transfer Station, and Rowe Town Garage.

Appears in: What Do I Do With...?