Syringes & Needles

Do not place syringes or needles in the trash or recycling. Call the Franklin County Solid Waste Management District at 772-2438 (MA Relay for the hearing impaired: 711 or 1-800-439-2370 TTY/TDD) or email us for more information about our Sharps Collection Program.

Appears in: What Do I Do With...?