Junk Cars

Consider donating your vehicle to a charitable organization. Old vehicles, even inoperable ones, are often valued for spare parts and metal and may even be tax deductable. Contact your favorite charity or search online for “auto (or vehicle/truck/motorcycle/boat) donation.” or alternatively, search under “auto wreckers & salvage.”

Appears in: What Do I Do With...?